The PMP® certification by the www.pmi.org, is one of the 10 most prestige professional certifications all over the world (www.certcities.com). With above one Million certified PMPs’ around the globe, it is the best option for professional recognition in the Project Management arena.
The course is taking 72 contact academic hours and covers the 10 knowledge areas of the PMBOK® 5th Edition, the five phases along the life cycle of the project and the 47 processes, that cover this methodology.
The academic advisor of this course is Mr. Shay Shargal PMP.
Mr. Shay Shargal PMP, is the CEO of RBS Projects Ltd.(www.rbsprojects.co.il). He served more than a decade as the PMI Israel Chapter President & as the Past President. He is the only Israel that won the “PMI Distinguished Contribution Award”. With 3 decades of hands on experience, Mr. Shargal brings to the table unique expertise of both running projects and teaching Project Management courses all over the world.
Mr. Erez Klaus PMP – RBS Projects VP training, is also taking an active part in running and delivering this course. Mr. Klaus brings to the table two decades of delivering thousands of extremely successful courses all over the world.
The course will cover these main topics:
- Introduction to the course and to the PMBOK® 5th Edition
- Project Management Life Cycle
- How to be very well prepared for the exam
- How to become a Top Notch GPM (Great Project Manager)
- Project Management Integration
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human Capital management
- Communication management
- Risk & Opportunities management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholders’ management
- PMI® Code of Ethics & Code of Conduct
- Professional Responsibility of the Project Manager
- Using PMIS (Project Management Information System) to run your project
- Case Studies Analysis
- Exam Simulation
- Wrap-Up session